Cutler Real Estate asked LaRae a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are LaRae's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
The Ohio State University -1992
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I enjoy helping people achieve their goals.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I moved to Dublin, OH from Pennsylvania in 1986 and have lived in Powell, OH since 2003. It has been exciting to watch the growth in Dublin and Powell.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Attending my Grandchildrens softball and basketball games.
Reading, writing, walking
Breaking bread with my family and friends.
At times doing "nothing"
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Photographs of my children and grandchildren
- My Passport
- Art from my Grandchildren and Children
- Diamond Earrings my son's gifted me for my 60 birthday
- A bracelet my father made me when I was a child.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?